“Absolutely amazing love love my brows. Thank you so much”
Some important info.
- You must be fit and well on the day of your treatment.
- You must be over the age of 18 years.
- You can’t have the treatment if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- You MUST tell me if you are on any medication prior to your appointment.
- You CAN’T have the treatment if you are on Roaccutane or any blood thinners like Warfarin.
- If you suffer from cold sores you MUST take a course of Aciclovir tablets 5 days pre and post treatment (for lip treatments).
- Avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen before treatment as this can make you bleed and bruise.
- Do NOT drink any alcohol 24 hours before your appointment or any caffeine or alcohol on the day of your appointment.
- Makeup to your eye and brow area must be removed 1 hour prior to your appointment.
- Do NOT use topical creams that contain AHAS / Retinols / Acids near the area for at least 4 weeks before and after your appointment.
- Botox and filler cannot be performed 2 weeks either side of your appointment.
- You need to stay out of direct sunlight (beach holidays) 28 days pre and post treatment.
- It is recommended not to have the treatment within 2 weeks of having the Covid vaccine jab as it can affect healed results.
Contact me now to book your appointment on 07515 885198